Ignite Podcast Movement could not happen without you! Conference attendees get a chance to get on the big stage for five minutes of glory! Follow in the footsteps of big names like Alex Bloomberg, Pat Flynn, Kevin Smith, Anna Sale, and other amazing speakers on the main stage at Podcast Movement.
How it works
Ignite works differently from other Podcast Movement sessions. It starts by throwing your name and topic in the ring with the simple form below. Make sure to proofread and double check your submission, as it will be copied word for word, letter for letter, into the voting form. Then everyone attending Podcast Movement is eligible to vote for their their favorites. The top voted speakers make it on stage!
Every talk has to adhere to the rules:
Spark (the fancy word for Ignite talks) must fit the following format:
- Talk is exactly 5 minutes long
- 20 slides
- Slides on a 15 second auto-advance
Speakers must adhere to the following rules:
- You are not a speaker at any official session (only Podcast Movement attendees can speak at Ignite. If you got a free pass to Podcast Movement, you are not eligible to speak at Ignite. But please join us as an attendee!)
- Your topic teaches something of value
- Your topic is above the belt
- You have shown that you are prepared for your presentations (not missed the deadlines, blown off emails)
- Your topic is an original presentation (you can’t repeat something you have done before)
- Your presentation does not include video or animations. Only static slides with text and images are allowed.
- You do not pitch/promote your business. (Our audience hates that kind of stuff, so it’s not allowed.)